McEwen Gisvold’s business department represents clients engaged in diverse industries, including insurance, printing, ranching, construction, manufacturing, lending, and real estate, as well as corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and nonprofit institutions and organizations.
WE REGULARLY ASSIST BUSINESSES IN:
- Selling or purchasing stock or assets of various business entities
- Preparing and reviewing contracts, including contracts for sale or purchase of real and personal property, employment agreements, license agreements, marketing agreements, leases, etc.
- Issues affecting governance of the entities
- Protecting business names and intellectual property, including federal trademark and service mark registration
- Mortgage lending and borrowing, and issues connected with ownership of property, such as leases, easements, licenses, and covenants and conditions
- Environmental regulatory compliance and remediation of environmental contamination
- Administrative hearings before state agencies
- Licensing issues